www.keithandbetsyshack.com
She is so cute.... she obviously gets that from Betsy. :)So, when are you going to teach her how to dribble and pick and roll?
Why, thank you Josh! I knew there was a reason I always liked you!!!!
HEY!!!!!!!I'm know I'm not a Josh Lucas, but I'm not a Shrek either!
And just what is wrong with Shrek? If he was good enough for Cameron Diaz, he is good enough for me!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so cute.... she obviously gets that from Betsy. :)
So, when are you going to teach her how to dribble and pick and roll?
Why, thank you Josh! I knew there was a reason I always liked you!!!!
HEY!!!!!!!
I'm know I'm not a Josh Lucas, but I'm not a Shrek either!
And just what is wrong with Shrek? If he was good enough for Cameron Diaz, he is good enough for me!
Post a Comment